Baby Month, or, Score some natural goodies for babies and moms-to-be
One of the things that makes this Baby Month is the Whole Foods "Whole Baby" podcast series that starts today. You see all these goodies in the photo? You can win them for yourself or a friend by listening to a Whole Baby podcast and commenting about how you like it.
The giveaway is a Green Baby Diaper Bag -- the "Deluxe Urban Sling" diaper bag made with 100% post-consumer recycled materials (discarded water bottles and yogurt containers). It comes loaded with natural products like:
- Belly Bar -- Assortment of Chews, Shakes and Bars
- California Baby -- Super Sensitive Shampoo and Body Wash - No Fragrance
- Peter Rabbit Organics -- Baby Intense Therapy Cream
- Seventh Generation -- Natural Baby Laundry Detergent
- Hylands -- Teething Tablets and Teething Gel
Check out the giveaway guidelines below.
Today's Whole Baby podcast is about natural baby body care. Natural products are important for babies because what goes on the baby may go in the baby! Learn more about natural baby body care and the best choices for baby's sensitive skin. Whole Foods Market's Senior Global Whole Body Coordinator, Jeremiah McElwee, has been working in the natural product industry since 1994 and has been a devoted father since 2005.
Next week, listen to the Whole Baby podcast "Pregnancy – A Time to Go Natural." Yeah! Being pregnant -- or trying to get pregnant -- seems to make a move toward a healthier lifestyle. From diet to household products to a little pampering for stress management, nutritionist and mom Malia Curran, MS, MPH demystifies natural supplements, body care and aromatherapy for pregnancy.
Then March 24 is a video podcast, "Organics for Baby, Beyond Food." You might already know cotton uses more pesticides than any other crop. (Number two? Coffee.) That's why there's such a buzz about organic cotton these days. So if you already eat organic food or serve it to your baby, you might consider organic cotton bedding and clothing. Find out more from Lynda Fassa, author, expert on raising kids naturally and founder of Green Babies organic clothing.
Now here's how to score the Green Baby Diaper Bag:
1. There are three Whole Baby podcasts this month. You can listen to and comment on all of them, but you need to leave a comment on just one.
2. After listening, click on the "comment" text to leave your comment. You must enter http://tropicofmom.com/ in the Web site field on the comment form.
3. When you leave a comment, with http://tropicofmom.com/ in the Web site field, you will be entered in the drawing. On March 31, one winner will be randomly selected to win a Green Baby Diaper Bag!
Go you, and good luck!